Lately, I seem to be obsessed with smartphones! Maybe it’s because they seem to offer just about everything (Google rule 34).. as I said there are apps to do just about anything you can think of.
I will now unleash the best phone on earth! The ultimate phone! The king of phones! It deserves a kingly name.. like Arathon. This phone is my precioussssssss.
There are many features that make it the best phone on earth. Its competitor is the iPhone 5 which is yet to be released. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is trying to catch up with it… but it’s like running after a Kenyan athlete in the long races, if you know what I’m saying.
I just got the phone yesterday and so far so good though I can’t give a comprehensive review until next week or so.
Here’s a list of its features that makes it great so far:
- It has a huge screen of 4.3 – inch and a Super AMOLED Plus cutting-edge Gorilla Glass HD display with a pixel count of 480X800.
- At 8.5mm it’s very thin, and very light!
- 8 megapixel flash camera featuring image stabilization, face and smile detection and geo-tagging. It has a 2MP front-facing camera too!
- It incorporates a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with an impressive 1GB RAM. In other words, it performs better than my laptop with 1GB RAM and an intel celeron processor!
- Internal memory available for your music is 16GB, and you can add an external memory card of up to 32GB
- It runs on Android 2.3, currently my favourite phone OS
Some call it the S2, others the S II.. it doesn’t matter. Check out all its features on GSMArena.
This device is yours for the asking price of around Kshs. 60,000.