And thus begins my 26th year!
- Family is most important.
- Work satisfaction and pride in your work are important too.
- Fashion is not important. I thought by the time I was 26, I would be a glamorous woman with make up, weaves, heels, stockings and all. I thought I would grow into it. But I guess fashion sense is inborn.
- College is the best years of your life.
- Motherhood is earth’s hardest, most satisfying job. Motherhood is a blessing. Motherhood made me a better human being. I can’t believe I thought I could do without kids, be career-oriented and all.. I just din’t know what life was, what living is.
Well, that’s it. I know this will be an exciting year for me!
Here’s a look a back.